Thursday, May 22, 2008

Summer flesh...

Ok...I have to get this off my chest... What is it about summer and fat people wearing next to nothing? I don't understand.

Ladies - Why would you go out in public wearing a tight cami-top and tight shorty-shorts if you weigh 300lbs? Why why why? I don't want to see your yellow armpits and sweaty cleavage! And please...just because it's hot doesn't mean you can't wear a bra. Further, big butt cheeks hanging out the bottom of your shorts is NOT sexy...particularly if they are riddled with dimples. Now, I'm not a petite woman so I know the challenges we face...BUT COME ON!...know your limits ladies!!

Gentlemen - Beer bellies do not deserve the right to have a tight tank top tucked into your shorts. If you have man-boobs please don't wear a shirt so thin that I can see your nipples. Also, if your shorts are short enough that when you squat down and one of your "buddies" falls out the side you have two problems: 1 - you forgot your underwear and 2 - your shorts are to small. One more thing...deoderant...please...deoderant.

...and that's all I have to say about that...

3 comments:

Pharmacy God said...

Ahhh.....

but the young folks who DO have the bodies that should be shown off help to offset the damage done to my eyes by the folks whose bodies should remain forever concealed.

MrHunnybun said...

Oh come on, a cleavage is a cleavage. If I'm grumpy and I've had a long day then I'll even contemplate big, sweaty-lady boobs.

You are right, fat people love taking their clothes off in the summer. I always presmed it was because they got hotter due to the extra layer of fat insulating them.

Unknown said...

LMAO YOU GOT ME CRACKING UP OVER HERE!!! I'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED THIS MYSELF, BUT IT'S FUNNY AS HELL TO HEAR ABOUT AND ALSO TRUE!!!