Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dear Paulina....

Dear Paulina,

I received your fax clarifying the prescription for the patient that you originally called in on my voice mail. I also noticed the small note in the upper right corner saying that I had not been nice to you.

Pursuant to your faxed note, I would like to apologize for calling you back to get clarification on the name of the drug, quantity, patient name and date of birth as well as prescriber information; it was never my intent to offend you by making you responsible for the lacking information. In retrospect, I was probably a little impatient after being placed on hold for seven minutes only to find you didn't have any answers for me - I should be more understanding of your work load as the 400+ prescriptions I am responsible for each day is probably a pittance compared to having to sit behind a desk and be cute and perky all day. I would also like to apologize for not understanding your accent through your gum smacking.

I hope you'll accept this letter, fingernail file and pack of gum as apology.

Sincerely,
Ms. Mean

1 comment:

Filet-o-bitch RPh said...

We offer those types of people a water bottle with our logo for free advertising of us, a uti kit b/c she is obviously uncomfortable, prep H for her giant ass and a big fuck you note in pretty pink stationery. Good I hate those passive losers