Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Are you hiring?

So...I'm checking prescriptions when I notice (out of my peripheral vision) one of my Assistants directing this guy to my consultation window. The second he gets there he starts waving his arms at me and this is how it goes:

IDIOT: "Excuse me" "Hello!?" "Excuse me" "Ma'am?" "Hello!"

ME: "I'll be with you in a moment."

IDIOT: ...shifting from one foot to the next... Then begins waving his arms at me again..."Hello" "Excuse me!"

ME: "I said I'll be with you in a moment" ...now I'm pissed...I hate to be yelled at or interrupted like this...

IDIOT: ...does the unthinkable...KNOCKS ON THE COUNTER and then gives me the "come here finger"....

ME: ...beside myself I round the counter..."What can I help you with?"

IDIOT: "Are you hiring?"

ME: ...in disbelief..."Excuse me?"

IDIOT: "Are you looking for a technician?"

ME: "No"

IDIOT: "So, you're not hiring?"

ME: "No"

IDIOT: "You don't need any technicians?"

ME: "No" ...and then I walk away....

Are you kidding me with that?

4 comments:

Grumpy, M.D. said...

Gee, I wonder why he can't find work?

McFury CPhT said...

I've had similar things happen. Or they are mean to me (hello, I am the gate keeper to the pharmacist!) and think they will get a job. Nope, sorry loser you won't even get to speak with the pharmacist after that.

SassyTech86 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

lol--- the moron needs to get a life number 1...then he need to check the attitude at the door...and you should have gave him a lesson in manners...lol...j/k on the last part